So many things...: A late Happy New Year
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A late Happy New Year

Yes all once again another year has passed; soon taxes will be due, spring and summer will shine their joyful faces, high school will begin for all the teenagers, then halloween, thanksgiving, and it's Christmas time once again. Another full rotation of the calendar year summed up in one fragmented sentence. My my how time flies.

Things are going absolutely great in my little world. The new job is wonderful thus far, keeping me extremely busy. Our first cycle of production deployment has started this week therefore keeping my schedule full and the days passing with great velocity. I am not complaining to any extent though, my 'happy to be busy' attitude and new found respect for checks is prohibiting that indefinitely. =) This will also be my first MLK day (the 16th) off since I was in high school. I think I am going to enjoy the government schedule...

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home