So many things...: As promised,
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

As promised,

I will elaborate some on the previous post.
Well to start, I have submitted my two weeks notice to my current employer O'Neil & Associates, Inc. I greatly appreciate all the friends I have made and knowledge I have acquired over the past four years; but the time has come to move ahead to bigger and better things.

I have accepted a position as a contractor to work a new project at Wright Pat Air Force Base. There will be a ton of upfront travel, but should calm down a bit there after. The position will consist of deploying SMS to all the Air Force bases in America, very exciting, very large scale. Definitely the largest project I have ever had the opportunity to be involved on. So overall, very happy, excited, and a little overwhelmed. But in the end I know it will all work out. I just need to apply the same drive and motivation I have here at O'Neil.

Also, there is a new 'chick' in my life. She is great. Very intelligent, outgoing, and easy to talk to. I hope things work out.

I will keep you all updated as to these new and exciting events in my life. Have a great week all!!

3 Comments:

Blogger georgeb said...

Congrat's Man! However, I don't envy your job. We've got SMS rolled out to just 9000 clients and it runs like dog shit! But getting to go all over should be cool!

11:37 AM  
Blogger michael said...

Yeah, and out current topology will be extremely different from the new one, so i'm not sure what kind of performance hit that's gonna be; just have to see I guess. And Thanks Budd!! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, congratulations on the new opportunity! It should be interesting travelling around the country. Take a good camera with you. Good luck!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home