So many things...: Wow, IE sux.
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Wow, IE sux.

Bad. I mean really. If you are checking out this blog and you use IE your more then likely saying 'this guy is a complete tard'. I just looked at how it displays (because one of my friends said something about it yesterday) and it is a total disaster. I mean my sidebar is at the bottom of the page, it spans all the pics I have horizontally totally ignoring the 'break' option, the text is all squashed up to the edge of the window on the left, the only thing thats actually 'centered' is the title, I mean it looks totally awful. I just changed the layout of all the 'Beach' pictures b/c I thought that might be the problem, but no. I am very disapointed and would love to know from those of you out there how it looks in your browser. Just let me know what browser you use, what your resolution is, and what your font size is set to. Here is what the top of the page should look like, and here is what the pic posts should look like, not all streached and overlaping. Or, just use Firefox, it seems to solve a lot of these issues. And to quote my friend Sparkey... "Thats where Poop goes!" :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger georgeb said...

Man, you're blog is all screwed up. Could you please format to be WebTV browser compatible? I'm not using WebTV, just the browser.

9:24 AM  
Blogger michael said...

Damit, I knew I was forgetting something. =)

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... ie sucks bad.

anyways, i've been browsing using an elaborately trained bird cartel, involving carrier pigeons, woodpeckers, and amazon parrots... your site shows up fine in this setting.

7:01 PM  
Blogger michael said...

LOL. Excellent Jeff! You will need to inform me as to where I can download the new 'browsable flock' html displayer. =)

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Categorize your shit, man! Just put your old
shit on the side, "Category", label it(sports,b/s,adventures,etc) so it reduces the load time for your main page, b/c those freggin pix, even on dsl, takes too long. And that georgeb mofo looks like a freggin jewish nazi type! Go Browns!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home