So many things...: Hey Hey
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hey Hey

Good mornin my fellow bloggers. I am sorry I have neglected you for so long but things have busy as all get out. I am in a spectacular mood this Tuesday, mby because this is a short week, mby because the holiday season with all it's warm feelings are upon us, or just mby because tomorrow is my 27th birthday. Who knows. I do feel like im getting 'old' though. I understand its just a frame of mind, but you can only say that for so long b4 you become the 35yr old sitting in the bar with a bunch of twenty somethings. Nontheless, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be safe, and get drunk... =P

1 Comments:

Blogger georgeb said...

Congrat's man! And yes, we're all getting old. Some of us are even starting to lose hair! It really is pathetic. Just make sure you're not the 35 year old cruzin the High-School parking lots for dates!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home