So many things...: Pretty good week
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pretty good week

Feelin pretty good. Played in a poker tourney at my buddys last Sat and came in first. 190 pay out, not too bad. Fair week at work, nothing too crazy happened. Met with my 'financial advisor' today, might be good news; I shall elaborate at a later date. Was supposed to go to Athens for Halloween this freekend but I think im gonna bail on my friend, hope he dosnt mind. This just in, goin to the Bengals game on Sunday vs Greenbay, I hope we whoop em. Shouldnt have lost last week, that was crap. Anyway, im outta here, later yall...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up Mike! Check your gmail account...

6:18 PM  
Blogger michael said...

That may be true, and even though the Bung's won today they didnt look all that great. But I have a huge dick, so we'll see how the season turns out... lol.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

The Bengals will be alright, at least your not hoping to win the Matt Leinart/Reggie Bush lottery (and I think the Vikings can since Daunte is out for the year and Mike Tice has the IQ of Corky on Life Goes On).

9:01 PM  
Blogger michael said...

Lol. That's tru. It is too bad about Daunte, but he should be all better next season, though not much good that does you now. Im rootin for the Bungs, though I know their chances are slim to make it to the playoffs, let alone any further... Also, I read your blog, very nice, mind if I link?

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fan really messed up the drive for the Packers, that messed up Favre's mind, even though he said it did not, that game could have been OT potential. As a Browns fan, that whole team needs to be fired, there's no devotion, it's a transtional team. The only real Browns player, plays for the Ravens, Matt Stover, the f-n' field goal kicker. Remember Art Modell? So as a Browns
fan, I give hope for the Natti, if an Ohio team is going to make the playoff's, it's gonna be them.

2:25 AM  
Blogger michael said...

Yeah, that was hilarious. We were booing LOUD for that entire drive because of the (bullshit) defensive interference call until that happened. Ppl were taking donations after the game to get him out, I tossed a couple dollars even thought they were probably just going to buy beer with it. But nonetheless I’m glad he did it because you’re right, they had a chance to come back. O well, I’m rootin for the Nattie, WhoDey!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home