So many things...: I will try to make it better...
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I will try to make it better...

In an attempt to make this blog a bit more interesting I am going to try and add some decent content. I promise I will post some pics cuzz I know thats what ppl want, but in the meantime here are a few files I found entertaining:

This is an SWF file called end of the world (sound required). I am sure many of you have seen it b4, though nonetheless very funny. Props to the author whom I do not know.

And here is a DOC named Technical Support Fees. As you may know I am a computer guy and found it to be quite entertaining...

And like I said, I will get some pics up as soon as I can, for now, have fun with whats here... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home