So many things...: Disappointing weekend.
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Disappointing weekend.

Well this weekend sucked for all the sports teams I follow. First off, OSU lost at Penn State. It was really a disappointing display of football all together. I know in some previous posts I was knocking Zwick a little, but Smith needs to understand that he can not do it all either. I will say no more.

Now im not a big golf fan either, but the Woods / Daly showdown was pretty intense. If you watched the event you know Daly chocked on the 2nd green (i think it was the 16th hole). He had, more or less, a tap-in to take it to another hole and lipped it out. He was so pissed that he could hardly shake anyone's hand. I felt soo bad for him, i wanted him to take it.

Now to the Bungals. I love seeing Natti doing well. That was their game to win, though a valiant effort considering they were up against one of the best defensive lines in the league. HooDey bitches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home