So many things...: Yes, Odd
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

Yes, Odd

OK, Jim Tressel can lick my butt. I am not a 1/4 of the OSU enthusiast as most Ohio ppl, mby b/c im not from here originally, but nonetheless I always root for em. Now I know he really is a good coach, and that he usually wins close games, but come on. If you have read the previous entry then you know I went to the Texas/OSU game (well, Heinygate). This was a great game right up until Tressel forgot how to coach. I mean y in the shit would you go for a 50+ yard field goal and give Texas great field position when you could have dropped it inside the 10 and counted on some good D!?! And y the shit wasnt Troy Smith playing?? Zwick sux ass. I have two nutz, one for Tressel, one for Zwick; but Tressels gettin the spoog shot right in the eye, he deserves it more... Ok, enough of that, just had to bitch for a second. Sry.

ANYWAY, I got shit wasted. Drank liquor from the moment we got there to the minute we left (the game). The excitement post game was really not there for obvious reasons, but we still went to the bars and tore shit up till closing time. No riots, saw 2 ppl get cold coked, that was funny, ouch. Ended up at the back porch of my bros house where i fell asleep in a chair with a beer in my hand... good times baby, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home