So many things...: Well, this is odd.
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well, this is odd.

Ya know, I am in a great mood. I really have no reason to be, and goodness knows with all the shit happening in the world, the US specifically, that a stupid piece of trash like myself really has no right to be. I am not even going to do anything more then mention the hurricane, as im sure the overtone of my good mood will drastically change, and that is all thats been in the news. I feel sooo bad for all of them. We as a UNITED STATE should have had our shit together for our own fucking citizens. OK, no more Katrina talk.

I am going to Columbus this weekend to party with some of my old (and current) peeps and watch the OSU game. It will be a blast as long as they win and riots dont break out... come to think of it, that might be fun. Ill let ya know how it turns out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sj said...

yeah, the US should be able to provide for her own.. and our (Canada) military looked at how quickly they could pull together 35,000+ troops to help evacuate Toronto and they realized that..well..it would take similiar amounts of time. We don't have hurricanes but still. It gave us some idea of the magnitude of this kinda operation.

4:32 PM  
Blogger michael said...

I do agree that there is a lot of organization that needs to ensue. That is a lot of ppl to converge onto one region. But, I do feel that the US had the resources, just failed to execute. It really is a shame... Thanks for the comment. Take care up there.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home