So many things...: Its been a while
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Its been a while

Since I posted anything. It seems the shorter darker days have been quickly departing, leaving slim time for mr. blog. Nonetheless, my friends and I have recently been speaking of our next adventure. The last excursion to Myrtle Beach (though not many picks posted) was completely outrageous. It was an extraordinary display of drinking, dancing, and laughing. The next spot(s) on the agenda are either LasVegas, SanDiego, or a Eurotrip. I would like to do them all sometime next year, though time, money, and what not im sure will derail the three collectively, though defiantly one or two will be feasible. I can only cross my fingers and hope to drag the party with me. Though alone is ok, a bunch is better...

UPDATED:
Ok, here are some of the cats I went to the Beach with. These are the ones I can find, may post some more pics later...
(I Guess This Dosnt Display Correctly In IE (use FireFox))










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home