So many things...: lil sis
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

lil sis

Today my little sis had to have her gallbladder removed. The procedure was down in Cincinnati at Mercy Medical. I took the mornin off to go down there to be with her. Everything went pretty well, there were some minor complications but nothing to worry long term about. Whew, I was worried as all hell though. It was supposed to take thirty minutes to an hour and ended up taking nearly two. I was sitting out there saying to myself 'what the shit is going on!?!? This is out patient surgery for god sakes!!' FINALLY the doc came out to tell us what was goin on and comfort the old nerves. So needless to say I am very relieved she is alright. I always seem to forget how much I need (and talk to) god until a family member is put in a situation like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home