So many things...: It IS Thursday!
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 04, 2005

It IS Thursday!

Thank goodness. This week has been busy as all hell. You know, performing my 'LAN Support II / Systems Administrator / Network Support / Data Center helper' duties. That's a joke, though only a select few would possibly get it. I think, hopefully, my friends Sparky and Digital are wanting to partake in some afterwork beverages, we shall see. A few things on the horizon. A couple job opps have surfaced, we will see how they pan out. I think I may try to be a bit more proactive with these then I normally am. They are both in the Dayton area, I think that's where I want to be, for now. I am not tied to anything, cars paid off, not too many bills, , no house, no girlfriend, not married, blaa blaa blaa. Now im depressed again. Great. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home