So many things...: Coldplay
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Coldplay

A few buddies and myself went to see Coldplay at the Riverbend Music Center near Cincinnati. The show overall was pretty good, though I thought the crowd could have been a bit more energetic. When you go to a show I want you to be dancin. No standing around like your ready to take a nap or some some shit. You are there for one reason and one reason only (besides the music), to get crazy! Nonetheless, we produced a good time (like always) =). We made our way down to center stage, on the 'lawn', and began to dance our little hearts out. Soon enough people around us started to join in. And thats the stuff im talkin about, energy. We as meager humans feed off one another, so a few high energy people around you can turn a show from a good time, into a great time. And I love all the people I went with which made it that much better, thanks Mr. C! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home