So many things...: Ohh Sundays... How I loath thee.
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ohh Sundays... How I loath thee.

At one time I do remember loving the 'first' day of the week, that really seems like the last. It has something to do with the Christians and the rising of Jesus, but actually began much earlier then that. You can find out more here or a quick Google search. But now my Sundays primarily consist of doing laundry and pondering weather I will return to my not so loved job on Monday. My friend Nick is a big Nascar fan and he call's me up all excited trying to get me to head to his place for 'the big race'. I do admittedly sometimes partake. It almost gets to be like a soap opera or your favorite sitcom once you follow the 'drama' for a little while. Who called who a name, or who spun who out the week before, kinda funny. Really just seems like a bunch of left turns, but to each his own, I will not criticize. =) Time to put on another load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home