So many things...: Monday
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday

Well its Monday again. The weekends are far too short. We need to rethink the workweek. Ppl work waaay too much. I am in an unusually bad mood today. Cant really put my finger on it, but I know it has something to do with this place and my deep seeded depression from feeling alone. I need to find a girlfriend. I need something. I feel off. Not here. Out in space, floatin around like some echo in a deep cave. You know what I mean? I hate it. Im really not like this. I know this blog has just been a bunch of bitching that noone's gonna read. No that it would make it any better. I need to restructure my social skills. Be the fun uncaring guy i usted to be. Fuck all this responsibility shit... i need to go, visit the bofh link, it'll make you smile (if your a geek).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home