So many things...: Geezz
Google
 
Web maccocella.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Geezz

I got outrageously wasted last night. Went out with my buddies Brad Pit and Sparky. Started out (direct from work) at bDubs where we proceeded to guzzle mixed drinks at the speed of light. Also gave my number to this reeeally cute chick, i hope she calls, i'll keep you updated. After that, around 9:30 (i think), arrived at a place called Elsa's. This establishment is famous for a drink they call 'Bad Juan's'. No one is really sure what they put in them. They are pre-made and put out in one of those large 'mixers' that continuously churns the liquid around. I can best describe them as Margaritas with some hidden ingredient, i think its Everclear. Nonetheless, they ARE 'Bad'. By now there are a few more of us and we decide to head over to this place called Harrigans. I am riding with Sparky and we seemed to get somewhat 'lost'. We werent actually lost, but just ended up at the wrong bar, ANOTHER ELSAS! So naturally had to have more of those 'bad' fuckers mentioned earlier, DAMIT! We then leave there and find the correct bar, Harrigans. I suppose by this hour one could say I was a little tipsy. Time to switch to beer. After making an evident ass of myself till around one or so we all proceeded to another bar, i have no idea what this one is called. They could have dropped me off at the police station at this point and im sure i would have been fine with it. Proceeded directly to the top floor deck of the unknown bar where a few more beers were painfully put down. Its now closing time and i am about puke my nuts out. Get out to the truck a minute before Sparky and try to begin the ritual, nothing. I get in and we start to leave. At this point all the people from the unknown bar are pouring into the parking lot. We see Brad Pit and start talking to him for a second. Thank goodness that we were not on the road yet, as this was when i 'felt the urge'. So a special thanks to Brad Pit for stopping us in the parking lot so i didnt have to puke all over Sparky's truck. So the moral of the story is, DONT DRINK THOSE FUCKING BAD JUANS!! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger reflute said...

Dude I hear you were rockin' it out with the ladies that night.

Good work out of you, Doc.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home